Custom Search

Monday, December 14, 2009

Beardy Weirdy

I now realise that my dad's beard is perfectly normal and I can never call him a weirdo-with-a-beardo ever again.  Ever. 


Check out this dude here: apparantly he is a winner in the 'partial beard freestyle category' and has won them all, except for 2003 when he was on "injured reserve following an unfortunate encounter with a power drill. "  Injured?  Injured how?  Was he injured in the beard?  Or does that explain why he carries a cane?  And here I was just thinking that it was all part of the Dandy Fop Look - A look I intend to copyright soon.

And all of this is because I've been inspired by the snowy moustache sported by Ryan Gigg's mate at the Sports Personality of the Year ceremony.  I watched this in between slices of the X Factor.  My descent into cultural oblivion has started.

No comments:

 

yasmin lawsuit